I was curious to know how you structured your first deals that you did on your own or how you would structure deals you do on your own in the future? (This is assuming you have investors and it wasn't all your own money)
Some additional questions for those of you that have done a few deals outside of your 9-5:
- What product type?
- What was the equity amount of your first few deals? How did you raise the funds?
- How did you finance the deal?
- What was/is the hold time on your deals?
- Did you charge fees? If so, what fees and how much?
Would love for this to be a discussion so please add anything else relevant to the topic.
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.