Posting this in Consulting rather in B-School because I am more concerned about Consulting Exit ops rather than MBA process.
2012 Kelley - Finance and Econ ( 3.25 GPA)
Recently promoted to Vice President of Data Science at a Buldge Bracket making similar to first year MBA pay.
Accepted to Cornell Johnson MBA , waitlisted at Ross (Dinged: Columbia, Wharton, Yale, Haas, Tuck, Booth, Northwestern, MIT)
0. Stay in current role, reasonably hit SVP in 2 years
1. Senior Manager, Business Analyst Track F500 (on the table)
2. Manager, (on the Table)
3. Consultant, S&O (on the table)
4. Continue trying for a post MMB post MBA consultant role
5. pursue Cornell MBA, , then F500 exit
6. Defer Cornell, Try Columbia (was offered interview) and MIT again
7. Exec MBA later
1. Does leaving VP at a ? Title wise and so forth?
2. Are exit ops for Consulting ops worth it? is the mbb "stamp" worth the time away/cost?
3. Where would I likely end up after consulting?
4. If exited to strategy at f500, don't most give shoved down to ops anyway?
What would you do or try?