Deloitte S&O Business Analyst Interview (Undergraduate)
I got an interview with Deloitte S&O for a full-time Business Analyst position and I have about a week to prepare. This was kind of unexpected and I am not very familiar with case interviews, so I thought I would ask for some pieces of insight that in this forum.
A little bit of background:
-I am an undergraduate graduating in December
-They will have two in-person interviews in total since they are recruiting on-campus.
-First round: 30 min case/ 30min behavioral
-Final round: 1hour case
1) Are the case questions for Deloitte mainly verbal or written?
2) What would be the difficult behavioral questions they can ask that I should be prepared for?
3) I was also paired with a senior consultant at Deloitte to get help in preparing as well as a mock case interview via phone. While I would like to take best advantage of this opportunity, I want to see if you guys have any suggestions on questions that I should ask him which I could utilize in actual interviews.
4) I heard a lot of people talking about Case in Point, so I think I am going to take a look at it. Any other sources of practice?
5) Anything else that you would like to share?
Thanks a lot for reading this, and I would really appreciate any input!