Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Blackrock superday 11/20/17

sunnyboi5432's picture

Just had my superday a couple days ago (11/20) for the Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Group at BlackRock and wanted to know people's experience about hearing back. They said 1-2 weeks but i don't know if they get back to you sooner. Any thoughts?

Comments (18)

Nov 23, 2017

bump

Dec 1, 2017

Hi, did you have it in NYC?

Dec 1, 2017

Also, is it for internship of FT?

Dec 7, 2017

Hi I have a superday for the same position would you mind telling me about what it was like? Any help would be appreciated

Dec 12, 2017

I think that they should have gotten back by now... any news? I also applied to FMA

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Mar 14, 2018

Hi. I had my superday on 2/26 but haven't heard back. How long did you wait?. Do they send rejection emails?. I guess that I'm not in running anymore

Aug 27, 2018

Hi,

I saw a post that you had a superday for Blackrock FMA. Could you please share how your experience was? What kind of technical questions they asked? Thank you.

Mar 14, 2018

-

Mar 14, 2018
carr:

Has anybody heard back from the BlackRock Financial Markets Advisory Superdays on either 10/21 or 10/28?

hey man. im interviewing with BlackRock FMA in london. just wondering if you could give any tips about what sort of questions to expect? thanks a lot in advance.

Mar 14, 2018

interviewing also, would love some help

Mar 14, 2018

Hi, would love some help - can you give some info on the technical questions/case? thanks

Mar 14, 2018

Hey sunnyboi1225, I think you deserve a response...heck, everyone does. We're listening, sorry about the delay ...my best guess at places on WSO that could help:

Who will rescue this thread? @goblan @Sambodhi-Sarkar @szhou35

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

Aug 27, 2018

Hi man, did you have any new info yet? I have an incoming super day and would love to hear more about the group, especially the case interview!

Baichuan He

Sep 5, 2018

Hi have you ever heard anything about people's experience yet?

Baichuan He

Oct 21, 2018

Hi, I am also having super day for a similar role, can you help me out with the questions?

Nov 9, 2018