Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Blackrock superday 11/20/17

Just had my superday a couple days ago (11/20) for the Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Group at BlackRock and wanted to know people's experience about hearing back. They said 1-2 weeks but i don't know if they get back to you sooner. Any thoughts?

Comments (16)

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Dec 31,2017

Hi, did you have it in NYC?

Dec 31,2017

Also, is it for internship of FT?

Dec 31,2017

Hi I have a superday for the same position would you mind telling me about what it was like? Any help would be appreciated

Dec 31,2017

I think that they should have gotten back by now... any news? I also applied to FMA

Mar 31,2018

Hi. I had my superday on 2/26 but haven't heard back. How long did you wait?. Do they send rejection emails?. I guess that I'm not in running anymore

Aug 31,2018

Hi,

I saw a post that you had a superday for Blackrock FMA. Could you please share how your experience was? What kind of technical questions they asked? Thank you.

Mar 31,2018
carr:

Has anybody heard back from the BlackRock Financial Markets Advisory Superdays on either 10/21 or 10/28?

hey man. im interviewing with BlackRock FMA in london. just wondering if you could give any tips about what sort of questions to expect? thanks a lot in advance.

Mar 31,2018

interviewing also, would love some help

Mar 31,2018

Hi, would love some help - can you give some info on the technical questions/case? thanks

Mar 31,2018

Hey sunnyboi1225, I think you deserve a response...heck, everyone does. We're listening, sorry about the delay ...my best guess at places on WSO that could help:

Who will rescue this thread? @goblan @Sambodhi-Sarkar @szhou35

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

Aug 31,2018

Hi man, did you have any new info yet? I have an incoming super day and would love to hear more about the group, especially the case interview!

Baichuan He

Sep 30,2018

Baichuan He