Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Blackrock superday 11/20/17

Just had my superday a couple days ago (11/20) for the Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) Group at BlackRock and wanted to know people's experience about hearing back. They said 1-2 weeks but i don't know if they get back to you sooner. Any thoughts?

Comments (13)

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

12/1/17

12/1/17

Also, is it for internship of FT?

12/7/17

Hi I have a superday for the same position would you mind telling me about what it was like? Any help would be appreciated

12/12/17

I think that they should have gotten back by now... any news? I also applied to FMA

3/14/18

Hi. I had my superday on 2/26 but haven't heard back. How long did you wait?. Do they send rejection emails?. I guess that I'm not in running anymore

3/14/18
carr:

Has anybody heard back from the BlackRock Financial Markets Advisory Superdays on either 10/21 or 10/28?

hey man. im interviewing with BlackRock FMA in london. just wondering if you could give any tips about what sort of questions to expect? thanks a lot in advance.

3/14/18

interviewing also, would love some help

3/14/18

Hi, would love some help - can you give some info on the technical questions/case? thanks

3/14/18

1-Click to Unlock All Comments - 100% FREE

Why do I need to be signed in?
WSO is a knowledge-sharing community that depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something.
+ Bonus: 6 Free Financial Modeling Lessons with 1-Click Signup ($199 value)