FT Partners 2020 Superday

I wanted to ask who else was invited to their Superday, either for their San Francisco or NYC office? Or if you're in the process with that bank, how far along are you?

Funniest

I don't understand your question...of course, you're not the only one invited to the superday. FTP is an amazing bank that is constantly growing in both offices. They will be hiring many analysts this year just like every other year due to the great deal flow and growth the company is experiencing. They should be wrapping up recruiting by now from what I've heard. You will have to do a great job to impress them as they only pick the best candidates from a pool of amazing candidates.

Thank you.

Can you change it or you can't?

Also, how does that matter? Forget it. If a guy says he is from University of Houston, would you be scared? What about Northwestern or Washington University in St. Louis? Don't let these little things to get to you, sir. You can only do your best and someday you will succeed. You will make your family and your children proud. They will say: "Oh, my father (if that is how you identify) works at FTP; I cannot hide my pride and joy for his accomplishments and I hope to be like him someday. I pray that that might happen someday."

Wish you the best of luck. Eat, pray, model. Haha. I cannot hide my laughter and joy expressed through this joke. Anyways, have a great interview and keep charging forward. You are destined for great things if you were able to get a superday at FTP.

Just had a superday last Friday at their NYC office but haven't heard anything yet. Think their recruiting should be wrapping up soon as I overheard someone say there's only one more open analyst position there.

Most Helpful

Toreutic, Redleader:

You both are still alive, had a super day 11/8. Unfortunately received the rejection call today. Good luck guys, wish I could be mad but seems like an awesome place to be, envious of your standing.

You're in PE per your profile and you want to go into boutique banking? Why did you apply? This has nothing to do with feelings about FT Partners by the way. No comment as I wait for others to chime in.

How were the people who interviewed you? Were they friendly, well-rested, good to go?

Voluptatem quaerat molestiae laboriosam. Iste architecto repellendus aut id. Quis nihil voluptatibus iusto fugit. Est qui vel et expedita ipsa eius.

Harum tempore blanditiis tempore blanditiis non velit. Velit eaque cum aut molestias eveniet totam. Vero quibusdam magnam eius rerum. Laudantium incidunt omnis aut quo repudiandae voluptas accusantium. Vel officia sit numquam quae.

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”