Comments (46)

• Prospect in Other
Jul 21, 2020

Are you at a target for this group? Or did you network?

Jul 21, 2020

I'm a semi target / target and did informational interview and the hirevue for it how about you??

• Prospect in Other
Jul 21, 2020

Yep, same thing for me. Haven't got a superday invite yet. Feel like they should come out either today or tommorow.

Jul 21, 2020

What are target schools for PSI? The usual Ivies or are they schools with strong public/government finance programs? Some actually do.

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

Jul 21, 2020

I think less target school and more like if they vibe with the group and have a political science / public policy background or even interest helps

• Analyst 3+ in PE - Other
Jul 21, 2020

I interviewed with them several years ago (not in US though). I thought back then they are housed under S&T. And basically this team invests like VC into fintech etc. that can provide synergy with the company?

Jul 21, 2020

Anybody know what the superday would be like? I'm non target, did informationals, and hirevue -- now waiting. Anyone from last year be willing to provide insight for superday?

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 21, 2020

Did anyone get the HV for PSI and also get notified that you moved to the HV stage of any other apps?

Jul 21, 2020

Yeah I put down SF and NY for preferences. I got PSI NY HV and all of a sudden got a HV invite for a different group for SF. I was really confused.

• Prospect in Other
Jul 23, 2020

Anyone get a Superday yet?

Jul 23, 2020

Sadly not. Awaiting.

• Prospect in Other
Jul 23, 2020

Check your applicant portal! It updated for me

Jul 23, 2020

Can anyone confirm if their applicant portal updated or if they got emails???

Jul 23, 2020

Bump

Jul 23, 2020

Do u have to have a superday for NYC IBD if u have a superday for PSI? Or are they separate

Jul 23, 2020

Did you get an email? I think they are starting to roll out

Jul 23, 2020

For PSI or IBD? I got IBD but I want it for PSI

Jul 24, 2020

deleted

Jul 24, 2020

Damn idk

Jul 29, 2020

Has anyone gotten a PSI SPECIFIC superday, by chance?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 30, 2020

wondering the same - did a PSI hirevue, haven't heard back

• Prospect in Other
Jul 30, 2020

Anyone get an offer for PSI or Financing?

• Prospect in PE - LBOs
Jul 30, 2020

[deleted]

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 30, 2020

[deleted]

• Intern in HF - Other
Jul 30, 2020

I applied to MBD equities and got the hirevue questions along with my IBD hirevue. Is that the same as PSI or are they different? Prolly a noob question lmao

Jul 31, 2020

They are different. PSI = Public Sector & Infrastructure

• Intern in HF - Other
Jul 31, 2020

Bet. Thanks for the input.

Aug 1, 2020

I know a friend from the University of Alabama (Roll Tide) that had a super day last week.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Aug 1, 2020

specifically for PSI? or Financing?
Heard PSI is doing separate SD

• Intern in IB - Treas
Aug 3, 2020

wait so have they started their recruitment process yet? if you are dinged from normal IB are you still in the PSI recruiting process?

Aug 3, 2020
Comment

Aug 3, 2020