I received an offer for a Finance Intern position at Disney in their Studios Distribution department and I had a final round interview today with eBay doing FP&A in theirand am fairly confident that the interview went well.
The problem is that Disney needs me to make a decision by Monday morning and eBay might not have an offer on the table until after that.
I understand that Disney is a great company and has a strong internship program but I'm more interested in working with the tech industry than media, and this would be a great opportunity to work in corporate finance for eBay. Post-Grad, still thinking between corporate finance and potentially banking.
If offered both, I'm not sure which I would take. I would just love some insight into what you guys think.