Houlihan Lokey Corporate Finance Summer 2020 (NY)

Has anyone heard any updates about recruiting for HL Corporate Finance in their New York office? I had a first round phone interview last week, and they said they were gonna be having a superday in NY in the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything.

Comments (14)

May 8, 2019

Hi ibpotential, any of these discussions helpful:

• Houlihan Lokey Corporate Finance Summer 2019 already. Chicago recruiting should start late summer/early fall. Please post any info you get regarding HL ... timeline/recruiting! Best of luck! Houlihan Lokey ... Hello friends! Based on what I have read, it seems like HL filled up spots for a few locations ...
  • Houlihan Lokey NY SA Offer Rates? Does anyone have any information on SA return offer rates at Houlihan Lokey in New York ... ? Interested in data for both Corporate Finance and RX. ...
  • Houlihan Lokey Corporate Finance- Technology Group other first round banking interview...? Investment Banking Houlihan Lokey ... I have an upcoming interview with HL for their technology group out in San Francisco and was ...
  • Interview with Houlihan Lokey Restructuring for Summer Analyst Program NYC (INTERVIEW TIPS?) I should prep for, thanks. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Houlihan Lockey 2015 Summer Analyst IBD ... Hey guys/gals, I have a first round with HL RX on campus and was wondering what I should expect ... technical wise. I'm an econ major with some finance experience, so I'm trying to figure out what ...
  • HL Restructuring 2020 a target but have not heard much Houlihan Lokey Houlihan Valuation Advisors Houlihan Capital Salary Yes Yes ... Has anyone received an interview from Houlihan this year--the restructuring group? I go to ...
  • Houlihan Lokey CF vs Citi / Barclays on hearing back. Houlihan is for their corporate finance IBD group and Citi is a general offer. ... Houlihan and Citi offers right now and both are in NY. I had a superday with Barclays and I 'm waiting ... an EB like Houlihan. From my interviews, I think I would fit in the best with HL and really liked the ...
  • Houlihan Lokey Corporate Finance NY vs Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance NY Please help me decide. Which one has a better exit opportunity and culture? ...
  • More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

May 11, 2019

Bumppppp

May 21, 2019

I had superday beginning of May. They wait until they have a solid group to bring recruits into the office.

Jun 6, 2019

bumping this again

Jun 21, 2019

Delete

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Jul 23, 2019

i've heard they're starting up recruiting in august again... any other info or confirmation?

Most Helpful
Jul 23, 2019

I can confirm. HR told me the same that recruiting is put on hold until August

Aug 2, 2019

Does anyone know when they'll startup the recruiting process for corp fin?

Aug 2, 2019

Why do they call their IBD Corp Fin, instead of IBD like everyone else? The only other "bank" that does this is DB lol

Aug 7, 2019

anyone heard about new york yet? they said their process would resume in august

Aug 13, 2019

Anyone on the later summer/fall timeline hear back for a first round?

Aug 13, 2019

Networked with about 5 analysts and haven't heard anything

Aug 14, 2019

I'm curious too. I followed up with HR in August and haven't gotten a response. Don't know what's going on

Aug 14, 2019
Comment