For quick reference, I was interviewing for ER 12 Month Intern position at a BB bank. I had a HR interview 2 Wednesdays ago, a Phone Interview with a MD and an associate on Monday and finally another interview with MD's and an associate on Wednesday. I thought the interviews went well. I was told I would hear back very soon, and I haven't. I am just wondering what you think chances are moving forward. I've heard here mainly that if you don't get an offer after 1-2 days after final round, you most likely didn't get the job. But I also know, that is for Superdays or OCR, and I really didn't really have an superday and this wasn't part of OCR.. Currently, am a nervous wreck as this could be a big step for me. So if anyone can give me some color as to what to expect or if they have been in a similar situation. Any guidance is much appreciated.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I have been on this website for more than ten years and thought I would dish out a bit of advice.
####A bit of background:
I worked up to director level in trading, before going to get an MBA and changing industry to work in private equity. The exact same story repeated itself, so I thought...+46 by Disjoint in JOB
- ***4/9 UPDATE: This is taking a little more time than I expected, and while I do appreciate and welcome all the questions, I will be a little less active on this starting tomorrow. Will still try to get to all questions though. Feel free to ask, comment and discuss though. Thanks all....+17 by monkeyking722 in IB
- I remember back when I was still a student, being intimidated by the idea of having to form "models" - despite my undergrad being in physics.
It turns out in finance, "modelling" just means dividing one excel cell by another, saying "yeah sure, that growth will...+14 by Leonardo-Cope in IB
- I'm a Physical Trader in the Asia region and look after a combined book of +1Mt for origination and sales of dry-bulk commodities. My background has been in some way or form of international trade, with 6+ years in operations before getting into a trading gig. I trade majority of dry bulk...+14 by UnfinishedSentenc in TR
- Bridgewater's Ray Dalio [wrote a post about "Why and How Capitalism Needs to be Reformed,"](https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-how-capitalism-needs-reformed-parts-1-2-ray-dalio/?published=t/) claiming that the outcomes of capitalism are no longer consistent with the system’s...+11 by CRE in OFF
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+10 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
I haven't posted much on here, but I've been a lurker for some time and have been helped out by many of your posts. I now hope to return the favor and give some insight into the private bank/wealth management world with this AMA.
I went to a target...+8 by MileHighMonkey in AM
- In a Bloomberg article last week, JP Morgan announced that it will begin using online behavioral science-based games to recruit college students.
[quote]"Beginning this year, the bank will be using the games, instead of in person campus recruiting and traditional college campus visits,...+8 by NovemberRain in JOB
- Has anyone made the switch from being an analyst at a single manager to being a PM on any of the platforms?
As background, I've been at a single manager for 4 years and have covered my sector for a total of 8 years. I'm making ok but not great money for someone my level (500-750K)...+7 by bulge4lyf in HF
- I want to hear stories of pick up artistry, streaks (of success or droughts), or even just unexpected love stories. Mine is, I usually do a lot of sitting by the bar with some staring, drooling, and wimpering like a sad and needy puppy.
Edit: for those not convinced this topic is somewhat...+7 by iBankedUp in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Apr10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 4/10-4/128:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City, NY
- Apr12WSO Paris Happy Hour: Fri 12 April, 8pm @ Bar des Halles2:00 EDT Online
- Apr15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online