I got the title of "Investment Associate" but deep down I think i'm an Analyst at best?
I have a feeling my current title may haunt me considering I'm not on a skill-level of an Associate.
Should I tell my boss I want to remain an "Analyst"?
I have increased responsibilities (which I can deliver) but I still suck (and don't have a clear idea) how I'm supposed to model sweat equity returns/DEPS which I think are things Associates should easily explain and work on...?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
-"We have great team culture" -> they are neutral with each other
-"Facetime is not required" -> but they'll call you out if you don't show up
-"We love you / We want you to come in immediately" -> they actually can't f***king...+67 by Bernie L Madoff in OFF
- Hello Everyone,
I am a senior at a non-target school in the northeast and have recently accepted a FT offer in IBD at GS. For background, I have a 3.75+ GPA, no experience in investment banking, and no familial ties to wall street. I wanted to share my story of how I made it to GS coming from...+55 by JD665511 in IB
- The signs were all there.
I wasn't a great student in college, but it wasn't the content of the work that killed me. It was the little things like attendance, being on time to things, paying attention to the instructor, setting aside time to study, and following the instructions...+46 by Kassad in OFF
- Hi everyone,
This website has been incredibly useful to me, and I owe a lot of career success to it. It’s given me a lot of excellent insight into IBD and has been a great source of motivation. Therefore, I’d like to give back by sharing my experience here.
For some context I'm a...+25 by ZeTerminator in SCSS
- Overnight lean keto to volume in foreign compass of doors of the feature training outlander round in desert hither into expropriate exploit abstain from at abstain wean away from way to combine about accelerate-between crash stranger lavishness by oneself at for on age-strung to regular a in...+24 by Sman1983 in TR
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- It trusted that energetic about might have a hereditary inclination to stout. On the off chance that you feel truly genuinely . valid for you, it may be the case that tend not to deliver or react into the pertinent hormones in your body, with the goal that your appetite never feels content...+22 by Janicecsparks in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Dec17Premium Webinar: PE Case - Paper LBO Best Practices -- 9pm ET, 12/17/189:00 to 10:00 EST Boston, MA
- Dec18Podcast: Having no failures -- Dave Samuel -- 12/1812:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Dec19WSO Toronto Meet Up: Wed Dec 19th, 7:30pm, The Pint Public House7:30 EST Toronto, ON
- Dec20WSO London Meet Up: Thur December 20th, 18:30, Vintry Pub1:30 EST London
- Dec25Podcast: Smiling at success laughing at failure -- Dave Berkus -- 12/2512:00 to 1:00 EST Online