A few notes/rules:
- you don't need to be a linguist to realize this is a conditional clause (beginning with "if"). we all know it (the hypothetical statement proceeding "if") will never become reality, so you're automatically absolved of all moral burden / criminality / legal repercussions regardless of your response.
- zero is a viable answer
- method of extermination is optional. again, the initial conditional clause will never be satisfied (barring full-out anarchy), so really no "wtf" or "is this dude ok?" factor here. just a wholehearted, honest thought experiment. an opportunity to reflect on your true self.
ok now that I've covered all the bases (and my own ass), have fun :)
thought addendum 5 minutes later - come to think of it, murder IS legal when the government says it's ok (how ironic is that?). in fact, isn't it true that some soldiers on the front lines need to be "conditioned" to pull the trigger at another human being? so we (as a country) have to force people (the vast majority whom are not pre-conditioned to kill) to shoot other "enemies", often recognizing them as "war heros", while vehemently punishing those in society who have the NATURAL tendencies/ability to do so. this world is so. fucked. up.
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount