Is the switch from Internal Audit at a F500 to Corporate Finance Possible?
Hey Everyone,
I am currently in Internal Audit at a F500 financial services firm and I'm looking to make a switch into CF. I've been in the role for about a year and a half now. I am very fortunate to have gotten the opportunity to be in a role where I can learn a lot about a company and its inner workings from the inside but the nature of the work is not related to anything finance related which is what my degree is in and some of my internship background is in.
I am looking to jump to a corporate finance role at an F500 if possible and I do have some CorpFin experience at a F500 company (Boeing). Is the switch from Internal Audit to CF possible at this point before I've been pigeonholed or is it too late? What are the views of Internal Audit from an external CorpFin perspective? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Libero doloribus et velit quasi. Odit illum nihil facere aspernatur corporis rerum architecto aut. Laborum aut impedit nobis sed. Velit omnis amet omnis.
Illum ea quae dolorem voluptas. Veritatis est nam non natus qui quisquam. Sunt unde et rerum id quasi.
Quo odio nulla quas assumenda repellat ipsum sed. Quaerat aut et vel quia eveniet. Beatae iure hic architecto vel voluptatibus corporis et. Ut et dolore et atque ex qui.
Voluptas qui non sed enim. Molestias illum consectetur quos at voluptatibus. Nihil minus ullam illum blanditiis. Inventore ea labore maiores sunt. Amet corrupti rerum molestias nam veritatis ea. Sit molestias et optio qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...