It has been 3 weeks since my interview, and I am starting to get anxious. I have had 3 rounds of interviews so far, and during the last round they said that would probably bring me in for a 4th. They also told me that they are not in a hurry to make a decision and it could drag out until late August. I have met with several Associates, VPs and MDs so far. For reference, the firm is a partner owned boutique.
Should I follow-up to reiterate my interest and ask where they are at in the process? I would be emailing a VP in the group who I have a good professional relationship with. However, I do not want to come off as desperate or needy.
Thank you for your help!