List of post-MBA target / semi-target schools for IB that aren't top 20
As title says, looking to make a list of the post-MBA target / semi-target schools for IB. Obviously the top 20, but am looking at what schools have OCR or strong relationships that are lower in the rankings. Firms can be regional, middle market, boutique etc.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- ####ABOUT ME
A decent amount of details will be omitted, went through too much to type.. just shoot questions…
My mom was 21 when she had me and my father was a taxi driver In NYC. Growing up was a bit tough given the cards I was dealt. I honestly don’t remember a day where I didn’t...+36 by VTTRADER in SCSS
- Always found REPE compensation info to be spotty so looking to share.
Experience: 7 years
Firm Size: $7B AUM
Bonus: 70%-100% of Salary
Hours: 45 hours/week +25 by nycre08 in RE
- I think this would be very beneficial to a lot of people on this forum, so if you could list your career path to how you got to your position you are currently in now from undergrad, as well as the firm or at the least the size, it would be very appreciated.
Ex: investment sales (think...+20 by futureREmogul in RE
- Article just hit last night...Baly cutting 13 stock teams (~40 investment professionals) plus a bunch of back office to be cut by end of year. Oct was really bad for hedge funds, Nov has been an official **bloodbath**. MLP, Citadel, Baly all getting hit hard. Garden leaves vary by firm, but...+20 by sonibubu in HF
- I'm looking for where to buy a ring and found this (redacted spam). What do you think of it? Whether you are deceived there or have you heard something about it? Tell me, you've already gone through this. I'm nervous!+19 by Mikhailov in FASH
- Simple question. Can you really consider yourself "self made" when your parents dropped $100,000+ on a public or private education for you? I hear people claim that their "self-made" but yet they went to a $200,000+ private school completely on their parents dime. Interested...+16 by Pocket_Rockets in OFF
- Just curious if it's changed anything for anyone else?
Not going to lie, it's made me very paranoid, I don't meet anyone (male or female) at all unless it's in a public place and I had cameras installed with audio at our main office.
I talked to a few executives at...+14 by m_1 in OFF
- Working on both the sell side and now the buy side makes me think the only thing that matters to people is money and power. People won’t treat you with respect unless you have a ton of money, power or prestige. Do you agree? How do you get away from this type of pessimistic thinking?+12 by cauliflowerfractal in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Dec10Webinar: IB & Finance Resume Advice for Young Professionals -- 9pm ET, 12/10/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Dec11Podcast: The startup journey -- Jeff Solomon -- 12/1112:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- San Francisco, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online