I have a tough decision to make, choose my Master in Finance program, but I am not experienced enough. I would really appreciate if you could share your experiences.
For now I have:
- offer from Bocconi MSF (2-year) without scholarship which ends up quite pricey,
- offer from Frankfurt School (2-year) with substantial scholarship
I am expecting offers from St. Gallen and WHU.
- Croatian male (EU on paper, but still international in reality) with Croatian non-target degree (high GPA though)
- 9 months of international M&A internship experience (UniCredit CEE team in Vienna)
- student exchange at NUS in Singapore
- don't speak German (yet)
I want to land an offer in IB primarily in London. So, I guess what matters to me is international reputation of the school and success in job placement in IB.
So, what are your thoughts on the programs? MSF at Frankfurt School / MBF St. Gallen / MSF WHU?