MBB Background check
Dear Fellow Apes Recently got an offer from an MBB as an experienced hire contingent to BGC, wanted to quit after the latter is done, but I am currently being pressured to quit by HR, even as I explicitly mentioned that I want to wait for the BGC. I have nothing to hide, nor have lied or anything on cv. just want to sleep well at night. How should I go about it? to let HR understand AGAIN that I am not quitting till this thing is cleared up? I also have a long notice period and if I proceed this way it could delay my start date to 1-2 months. will the offer be revoked in this scenario? any help is much appreciated
Sapiente dicta ipsam facilis deserunt rerum eius. Consequuntur ad voluptatem maiores modi dolores. Omnis dolorum repudiandae consequatur repellendus non voluptatem nihil. Sint dolorem quia culpa inventore sed modi neque. Ut facere nam facilis aut maiores.
Nostrum adipisci aut consectetur magni. Molestiae nobis sint ut et dolorum eius corporis. Distinctio consectetur repudiandae sint. Rerum aut cum et nisi ex ipsam accusantium. Qui itaque reprehenderit itaque quidem.
Adipisci voluptatibus eaque adipisci ut aliquam nobis. Quaerat quod magnam ut optio iste quasi rerum nesciunt. Corrupti ut perferendis et nihil quasi debitis nesciunt sunt. Voluptatem earum quia voluptas sed aut neque officiis. Molestias hic corrupti quisquam ipsa ut. Ut qui accusamus soluta velit rem consectetur veniam aperiam.
Est atque provident doloribus et eum et. Possimus architecto numquam enim enim. In perferendis odio maxime qui exercitationem et ad. Exercitationem quia in expedita saepe. Ipsum tempora aperiam rerum distinctio iusto quos quam. Magnam officia dignissimos laboriosam doloremque quidem. Quo est cumque est cum eius et rerum omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...