NYC epicenter of covid positive cases. Post here of CHANGES to only NYC IB SA. We'll assume no changes. I'll try to update this list as more news come in. If you don't want to post, send PM.
AS of 3/29
BB/MM - No changes
Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Citi, BAML, Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Wells Fargo, Nomura, RBC, HSBC, TD Securities, Mizuho, Jefferies, BMO
EB - No changes
Blackstone, PJT Partners, Lazard Freres, Evercore, Moelis, Greenhill, Qatalyst, Centerview, Allen & Co, Perella Weinberg Partners., Rothschild, Houlihan Lokey, Guggenheim, Macquarie Harris Williams
As of 3/29, NYU housing
- closed for spring semester. Source: NYU Spring housing
- still accepting housing reservations for summer. Post here if this changes.
Source: 3/23 NYU housing webpage
As of 3/29, Coronavirus NY stats:
Source: Covid Tracking
- NYC only: 30k positive. New York State: 52k positive, 10k hospitalized, 728 dead.
- 100% of the workforce must stay home, excluding essential services (IB not essential). No end date announced
- All non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason are temporarily banned (including IB activites).