I have an interview with Microsoft for their Finance Rotational Program coming up and was wondering if anyone else has gone through the process or is currently working there. Can someone explain if this program is "prestigious" and how it compares to programs like GE, J&J, etc. since I cannot tell if it is a leadership program at all. Thanks!
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I desperately wanted to move to California and I was applying to every job under the Sun. The first call I got sent me through the roof, and it was for a "finance" job but they were very vague about what they actually did.
That was the first red flag.
My naive self hopped on a...+72 by isa2130953 in IB
- I honestly thought this was a giant meme, that no one has ever actually done this before. A resume just came across our desk with a *selfie* attached to it. We were in hysterics. The general consensus was that A) this is a horrible idea, and that no one should do this under any circumstances...+39 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I'm getting married in 2020 and going through all of the planning with the fiancée.
We have a venue and a general idea of where we want our honeymoon to be, but I generally don't know much about the little things - what do I get groomsmen, what am I expected to do, what am I...+36 by CRE in OFF
- NBA Playoffs are in full swing.
My San Antonio Spurs got knocked out by the two-bit Nuggets so I no longer have a dog in the fight.
**Philadelphia vs. Toronto -- Toronto in 6**
76ers are stacked with talent, but I'm just not seeing the team cohesion and I think Brett Brown is a bust...+26 by Dedline in OFF
- Assuming the girl is around 22 and just out of college, how many people would her having had sex with be a dealbreaker?+22 by vesegow in OFF
- When I left high school I decided I wanted to try day trading. I graduated in the top 5% in high school and got accepted to McCombs and Mays A&M. I knew I didn't have the elite quantitative skills to be an trader at a top prop firm or hedge fund, but I figured I could day trade, or at...+21 by yellowbird in IB
- It can be straight out of undergrad or right after business school. Why was it such a good job and what was the pay?+17 by 2733278823 in OFF
- It isn't most people here and if it isn't you then disregard this, but there is a large population of this site that loves to complain about how hard they work or how investment banking is broken or how they aren't sure they can do it anymore. It reads like the lot of you forget...+15 by ToPimp4ButterBurgers in IB
- Hi All,
Would like to do an AMA to give back. This thread would be most applicable for College Juniors / Seniors looking to enter the Investment Banking (i.e. M&A and GCM, not Markets) space in Singapore.
Feel free to ask me anything about Investment Banking from a junior perspective...+14 by cricket008 in IB
- I know this sounds anti-capitalism. But think about it. Executives received a pay ratio of 30x in 1978. Today, that ratio was 286x in 2015.
No economist can defend these numbers. And when you look at quality of life, nothing changes when you lose, say $20MM on $66MM. But that amount...+14 by iBankedUp in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May08Excel Visual Basic (VBA) Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/8-5/98:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May14FP&A Technical Mastery – Chicago, 5/14-5/168:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- May15Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/15-5/178:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May15WSO Boston Meet Up: Wed 5/15, 630-830pm, The Alley Bar6:30 EDT Boston