Undergrad: NYU - Stern
Cumulative GPA: 3.6
Major GPA: 4.0
1. 3 years Analyst at /FinSpon
2. 2 years Associate at same BB LevFin/FinSpon (going to become 3rd year)
1. Stay - same BB, same group and become VP in 2 years
2. Bschool - took GMAT on my 1st Analyst year, so I have 1 year left expires
3. PE - passed offers at top shops because IB was actually enjoyable, but should I try it again? My group got massacred this year - wondering if I really liked IB or was it just my group that made the work enjoyable...
1. Will I get into HBS, Wharton, Sloan, etc.? If so, is it worth it for me to go this late in my career?
2. Do people get into PE this late in their career?
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.