Q&A: Former Director of Corporate Development | Current CEO & Founder
Open to all questions about career progression, all things M&A, working for a Fortune 500, avoiding IB, quitting job for a start-up, MBA, etc..
- Former Director of Corporate Development for highly acquisitive diversified industrial company (14 transactions representing over $1.5 billion in transaction value)
- 8 years of Corporate Development experience (promoted 4 times in 8 years from Analyst – Director)
- Quit job in 2019 to start productivity software company
- Decided to avoid IB after starting career
- Started career in Big 4 valuations practice
- BS in Finance and Entrepreneurship from non-target (but still recognizable (https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/comprehens…)
- Target MBA (Kellogg)
Feel free to ask me whatever you'd like, or PM me if you're more comfortable doing that instead.
Want to work with me? Check out my profile here