I was wondering what the standing of RJ was for their IBD over the recent years, and if they are a good company to begin working for in terms of growth and industry knowledge?
Popular Content See all
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+46OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+44OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- Rock Bottom but ain't giving up - Update+33JOBby Bill Ackman
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+32IBby MaxTennis
- Dealing with elitism while networking+28IBby Cmdiejdjdjdmwksxkdod
- Your thoughts on William Blair & Company? +17IBby Lehman_Bro
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- Day Trading After Investment Banking?+12OFFby Hakuna_14
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all