Comments (18)

• Intern in IB - Restr
Oct 29, 2019

They also posted around this time last year but didn't get the process rolling until around March (still one of the earlier firms however). This seems to be a continued push to get the "best" talent before other BBs as RBC seems really focused on continuing to climb through the BB ranks.

• Prospect in Other
Oct 29, 2019

bump

Funniest
  • Analyst 2 in IB - Ind
Oct 29, 2019

You do know that by the time an "application" is made public per formality, recruitment is essentially over right? Why didn't you prepare sooner? Summer 2021 is only 19 months away as of now, which is like a millisecond in the context of IB recruitment. Why didn't you start networking 30 months ahead and seek referrals 24 months ahead? Totally your fault.

In all seriousness, what I just said was all bullshit. Chill man, it's not a big deal, just a posting. I'm fairly positive that RBC is still trying to fill their 2020 SA/analyst classes lol

Oct 31, 2019

Lol. Ya, this is true, there were 2020 SA offers that went out as recently as ~1 week ago. Just a posting, take a deep breath.

Oct 31, 2019

What offices were offers sent out for

Oct 29, 2019

Funny they are still running 2020 FT process in the meantime

Oct 29, 2019

So if we apply through the portal will it mean anything?

Array

Oct 29, 2019

this literally means nothing. I supered with them in late may for sa 2020. they don't kick off the process until late-march/april

• Prospect in Other
Oct 29, 2019

Do you have to apply on the portal for your application to be considered or you can just network and hopefully get a referral?

Oct 29, 2019

I didn't even apply until after I got a super lol. Non target

Nov 2, 2019

Calm down, BBs are still finishing up summer 2020. RBC is an excpetion as they try to catch some of the good talent and lock them down first before those candidates get offers from BBs. I wonder what the renege rate is.

Array

Nov 2, 2019

Nothing to calm down about buddy. Some accounting firms already recruiting for Summer '22.

Array

Nov 2, 2019

Accounting is a whole different process from IB/S&T etc and follows a pretty structured guideline, students at those target schools should be well aware from career advising. Many BBs haven't opened 2021 apps...

Array

• Prospect in Other
Nov 2, 2019

• Prospect in Other
Dec 2, 2019
Comment