RE Firms to apply for SA 2019?

Besides the usual (and extreme Blackstone, Starwood) Jll, CBRE, What are some other Chiraq or NYC firms to apply to for summer internships for 2019 that actually consider Big 10 State School kids? Also, what are some that are DONE w/ recruitment and simply have yet to update their website's app?? Newer chimp here...happy Wednesday

LazyLifeGuard44, sorry there are no responses yet. Maybe one of these topics can point you in the right direction:

• AMA: Reflections on 1st Semester at Columbia Business School So just for Morgan Stanley, there were ~80 1st round interview spots for Columbia Students across ... For example, for 1st round interview slots, Eaton Vance has 13 slots. Also, whereas Goldman Sachs will ... and Columbia). Just from Harvard, 100 people applied to MFS for a summer internship. Do the math- the
  • 1st Big Boy Paycheck- Keep your heads up! Dear fellow monkeys, I've been meaning to write this for a month or so now, but hadn't ... my freshman summer, I interned for various financial institutions back home (retail banking, ... pool, read and play soccer) and then heavily started re-applying for positions and networking (9am-6pm, ...
  • 1st year analyst- Uncertain about moving from the NYC office to the SF office Monkeys, I just got offered by the group head to move to the San Francisco office from the New ... York office within my group. I am a first year analyst in TMT. If the group head asks, do you go? ... lateraling in NYC (only if M&A, generalist or TMT). The SF office is known to have better MDs, as the MDs ...
  • London IB Summer Internship Discussion 2018 Summer Internship Applications Summer Analyst applications open now. Application deadline is 23rd ... Barclays Summer Internship Applications Summer Analyst applications not open. Citi Summer Internship ... for Australia, Asi
  • Chicago Private Equity- Help for 1st Year analyst Does anyone have any insights into the private equity market in Chicago? I am a current 1st year ... BB analyst in NYC looking to transition over eventually. I know the big firms are GTCR, MDP, and BDT ... anyone's opinions on these firms and how to get looks from them. to Thursday, June 7, 2018- 7:55pm ...
  • 2019 IBD Non-Diversity 1st Round/Superday Updates sifted through the discussions and wanted to isolate a forum topic for any 2019 SA regular ... amount of stress this forum creates. 2019 investment banking 2019 recruiting 2019 summer IBD 2019 SA ... (non-diversity) applicants to IBD. Would definitely appreciate any updates/offers here also r
  • Updated Summer 2019 SA Open Applications applications for Summer 2019 SA- Evercore Credit Suisse J.P Morgan Deutsche Bank William Blair Guggenheim Wells ... Hi everyone, I know there's a megathread for this but that thread doesn't seem to have ... the most accurate information. Right now it looks like the following firms have opened their general ...
  • More suggestions...

Calling relevant pros to the rescue! AM Guru VeeNo melk_83

Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Vel nam ut et quos. Omnis autem sapiente aspernatur sed. Sapiente neque ut facere est minima velit voluptatem.

Ut sequi laboriosam ut velit laboriosam. Voluptatem nihil enim quis provident et dignissimos. Optio ab in qui assumenda. Et fugit architecto dolorem eius. Ut quo eaque rem quod id temporibus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”