SF versus NYC Offices (Deloitte / other consulting firms)
Looking for reviews on SF versus NYC offices in consulting. If anyone has experience with one or both and could post how the work-life balance, partner connections, project opportunities to stack up.be great, though broader answers helpful
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Did anyone else hear about a summer analyst dying recently at a Chicago MM? Apparently he had worked some crazy amount of all nighters. Unclear as to what the exact cause of death was.
I’m not bringing this up for e-cred but to say that this shit is absurd and needs to change, I’m sure...+132 by EbbsAndFlows in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+94 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I have a super slow day at work today and found myself thinking about some ridiculous travel stories I've had from the past few years and want to canvas WSO for some of your own. Can be anything from a weird or funny adventure to just an awesome experience. I'll get the ball rolling...+49 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I've been working for a year at a large investment bank as an analyst in M&A. I was fired today after an argument with my associate that happened a couple of days ago. I'm still in absolute shock right now. I'm no longer interested in work in investment banking or finance...+42 by DopeBoy14 in JOB
- So Elon Musk tweeted a series of erratic comments stating that he is considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share, which represents a 23% premium on Monday's closing price of ~$340. As a result the stock shot up, reports were the tweets might be fake, volatility is ridiculous, and now...+30 by BobTheBaker in MKT
- This will be my very first post to this forum, which is admittedly dedicated more to banking and private equity rather than investment research. Given the dearth of content on buy-side equity research (understandable given the small size/low turnover of the industry), I have decided to share my...+29 by Subutai Baghatur in AM
- Dead or alive. Fun interesting people, influential role models, mortal enemies, the bourgeoisie, whatever you think will make for an interesting conversation.
I've got two picks: Danny Porush, I think he'd be fascinating to talk to about his time with Stratton Oakmont and Jordan...+27 by GingerGuy in OFF
- Anyone will to share their experience of a Goldman Sachs Superday specifically for IBD.
How many interviews is it usually? Is it more behavioral or technical?
Thanks in advance
Mod Note (Andy) - don't miss the top comment below by user @studentinvestor" +27 by mean5998 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug13Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Event Driven Credit Investing -- 9pm ET, 8/13/187:00 to 8:00 EDT Online
- Aug14FP&A Technical Mastery – New York City, 8/14-8/168:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City, NY
- Aug14Podcast: Mr. Opportunity -- Keith Wasserman -- 8/14/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online