“I had a very positive experience with my mentor and I am truly grateful for the time, support, and guidance they provided throughout our sessions. From the very beginning, my mentor was extremely kind, approachable, and available, which made it easy to communicate openly, ask questions, and discuss both my goals and uncertainties about the next steps in my career.
One of the most valuable parts of the mentoring experience was the work we did together on my LinkedIn profile. We essentially rebuilt and improved it from scratch, carefully going through my previous experiences, skills, and achievements and discussing how to present them in a clearer and more effective way. My mentor helped me understand how important it is to have a strong and well-structured LinkedIn profile and how to use it to communicate my strengths, professional interests, and career goals. The feedback and practical suggestions I received were extremely useful, and I now feel much more confident about how I present myself professionally online.
Beyond my LinkedIn profile, I particularly appreciated the practical tips and honest advice my mentor shared with me about how to approach the next steps in my career. The guidance was not limited to improving my online presence, but also helped me think more strategically about where I want to go and how I can get there. I received valuable suggestions on how to position myself, what aspects of my profile to focus on, and how to approach future opportunities more effectively.
Another aspect I appreciated was my mentor’s willingness to listen and adapt the conversations to my specific needs. I never felt that the sessions were generic or simply followed a predefined structure. Instead, the discussions were tailored to my situation, which made the advice much more relevant and actionable. My mentor was patient when explaining things, encouraging when I had doubts, and constructive when pointing out areas where I could improve.
Overall, this mentoring experience gave me both practical tools and greater confidence in taking the next steps in my professional journey. I came away with a significantly improved LinkedIn profile, a clearer understanding of how to communicate my experience and strengths, and a better idea of how to approach my future career development.
I would definitely recommend this mentor to anyone looking for someone who is supportive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in helping others grow. Their kindness, availability, and practical approach made the experience extremely valuable, and I am very grateful for all the time and effort they dedicated to helping me.”
bump
Bump
Yes I've received an invite
Does anyone know if Stifel's super day process includes Miller Buckfire? or do they have separate recruiting processes?
Miller Buckfire has a separate recruiting process. They haven't moved into the Stifel office yet as well.
Anyone ever done a SA superday with Stifel?
I made it to their superday during FT recruiting (I imagine it's not much different from SA). There were five rounds if I remember correctly. Three were two-on-one and two were one-on-one interviews. Three of those interviews were with KBW bankers, while the remaining two were with Stifel bankers. I would definitely ask about their integration. I know guys at Stifel and Miller Buckfire and have not heard good things about their integration so far.
Anyone know when offers go out?
Yeah has anyone heard back yet?
Offers went out already.
Any one had superday on 11/20? heard back yet?
Anyone else have a NY superday on 12/4?
Provident at rerum porro id sint sed modi. Aut id et temporibus eius natus voluptatum delectus.
Ex et et qui. Quae ratione alias maiores aperiam dolor distinctio qui.
Consequatur eius quo est omnis. Omnis in id quisquam ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...