Hello! I'm a rising senior from the West Coast, and my juniorwas shortened.
I now have an extra month. I have two options:
1. My uni has an undergrad 4-week virtual business program (I have little to no business knowledge)
OR 2. I could ask my current tech internship if I could extend my internship by a month.
Thoughts on the decision-making process? Any advice would be really appreciated, thank you!