I would appreciate any candid advice on this issue.
I interviewed with 6 companies last Fall for the summer analyst position at GS, MS, JPM, BCG, McKinsey, Bain.
- I had final rounds with GS IBD, MS GCM. I accepted MS GCM before JPM IBD final round.
- I had final rounds with BCG. I didn't have enough time to prep for consulting so didn't do as well.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience and insight switching from finance industry into consulting.** I am considering the idea of switching from finance to consulting for full time. ** I realize they are two different industries.
My interest in the long run is entering in to the space of sustainable technologies, like TESLA. I also am researching into a few VC firms that invest within green technologies.
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.