After finally getting accepted in Round 3, I am pumped but not sure how good the Tepper MBA is for consulting. I love the program but street cred is important to me and I wanted to get opinions on Tepper's reputation in Consulting.would be ideal but won't be the end of the world if I make it to a place like ATK, LEK or .
My alternate is to wait another year and apply for a one year program overseas or something like Kellogg or Johnson 1Y,
Argument for going to Tepper:
* Still a solid program, amazing curriculum and solid professors
* Carnegie Mellon seems to have solid street cred
* Love the tight knit community
Argument for waiting a year:
* Potential to make it to a higher ranked program after retaking the GMAT
* Going abroad to study is an amazing experience especially if I get into something like INSEAD or LBS
* Lower opportunity cost
What's the general consensus for Tepper - top 15 or top 20?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount