Too late to get a SA 2019 Internship Offer? Haven't heard back from any...
What's up WSO. I'm a rising Junior at a state Big10 Business School as a transfer starting in the Fall. I got a 3.8+/4.00 cum. from my previous 2 non-target small colleges (and obviously don't have a GPA yet from my Big10, just the name because of the start in Fall). Super involved with those previous colleges (clubs etc) and have had a small no-name Internship in Sales&Finance and now working until August in a MM PWM. Applied to probably 70 or so internships (GS to Gugg. to Blair and Jll, CBRE you name it..) from RE-IB-WMAM in late June and wrapping a few more up this week that I found. Have yet to hear back from any. Is there any water (offers) left in the pond (firms)?? Worried I might be too late to the game. Any insight would help fellow monkeys...rock on
They have superdays in August. I would also suggest to network with recruiters at those respective firms. Did you get first round hirevues already? If so you should hear back by end of July (most extreme case)
nothing yet back, whats best way to get in contact with a recruiter?
Quidem est aliquam soluta id. Maxime ut et quibusdam nisi ut eos. In doloribus enim minima facilis aut a veniam. Veniam debitis nulla quia cupiditate cumque mollitia doloremque. Sint temporibus qui sed ut.
Et voluptatum vel placeat enim eos. Amet tempora eaque rerum voluptates voluptate est labore. Ut ipsam rerum magnam aut saepe adipisci. Voluptatem recusandae aliquid nisi.
Praesentium vel ab fugiat et. Neque accusantium tempore magnam quae. Dolorem error in dicta tempora animi modi culpa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...