Recently I have been accepted to the McCombs School of Business at UT Austin, the Freeman School of Business at Tulane University, and the School of Management at Boston University. Financially I am paying the same amount as UT Austin in-state fees since I am a Texas resident for Tulane and Boston University due to generous scholarships, so finances are not a problem for me. I would like to pursue a major in Finance, then hopefully work as a Financial Analyst for a pretty good, Morgan for two years then go back to school and get my MBA/JD and then become a Tax or Corporate Lawyer or go into somewhere in the midwest or northeast (Chicago or DC?).
Now before everyone bombards me with strong suggestions towards UT/McCombs please hear me out one what I am trying to get out of these undergraduate schools:
- Great networking (alumni and jobs),
- job opportunities/availability upon graduation
- Great Internship opportunities
- strong connections in the Midwest or Northeast
- Good Finance program
- easy to thrive (as far as grades, competition, accessibility to faculty and facilities during freshman year goes)
- good connections when moving on to receive my MBA later on
- good faculty.
Which school will help me achieve all of these desires?
Any help is greatly appreciated