Hi smoc55, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)

• BCG- Unusual 2nd Round Interview I recently completed my 2nd round interviews with BCG, and I'm now at a complete loss as to ... judgement, case arithmetic) I was tested on and had excelled in splendidly. Minor adjustment was to slow the ... all the time in consulting interviews. Your partner did not want to be there. Someone else could have ...
  • Key Interview Takeaways- 2nd Year Analyst Perspective though haha). Context: 2nd year analyst at a MM (non-NYC). Not everything should be taken as gospel here ... and share in the story or whatnot, but you have to keep some semblance of professionalism since it is ... undermine your credibility of how you got to sit in the seat across the table from me 13. Technical ...
  • 2nd year junior getting interested in IB and offers happen in the Fall coming up. I wont get to take my investments course until Spring due to ... much on my own even though I will likely learn it all in my courses this next year due to the ... graduating in December of 2019. I still have some pretty crucial courses to go through like investments, ...
  • AMA: 2nd Year REPE Associate offered to join an investment sales team at the same firm as an analyst. Worked in that capacity for two ... Wanted to do this since I have recently seen a trend of more CRE posts in general, and quite a few ... a 'target' tranche for CRE /REPE in undergraduate schools, but I went to what would probably be grouped as ...
  • Interviewed with a BB for SA in S&T, got a reject after 2nd round. Possible to get a second chance for the same program (2012)? Hi, I interviewed with a a tier-1 BB for SA in S&T, got a reject but I want to give it another ... shot through networking with MDs. Does an MD have the power to give me an interview (perhaps even for ... his desk specifically) even if I got rejected by the same company a month or so ago? Thanks interview ...
  • Johnson (Cornell) 2nd Year MBA Ask Me Anything AMA once you get the interview school doesn't really matter. Bain, for instance, interviews all 2nd ... MBAs so much they've come back for another round of 2nd year interviews after doing their hires in ... time partying and drinking. As senior year rolled around, my 2.94 GPA came to bite me in the ass and ...
  • 2nd Year Kellogg Student- Ask me Anything Second Year student here. Successfully made the transition from Finance to Consulting. Love the ... full-time wise, so I finally feel that I'm in a position to give my overall opinion here. Done with ...
  • More suggestions...

Or maybe the following WSO members have something to say: tjp zhoro72 tianyuan8766

Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Reprehenderit omnis minima aliquid perspiciatis minima corporis doloremque. Iure perspiciatis expedita aut et voluptas libero et. Facere rem labore provident deserunt in.

Dan

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Point72 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.9%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.8%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • AQR Capital Management 94.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Magnetar Capital 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.8%
  • Blackstone Group 96.8%
  • Two Sigma Investments 95.7%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.6%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• AQR Capital Management 99.0%
  • Point72 97.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 96.9%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.8%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (23) $474
  • Director/MD (12) $423
  • NA (6) $322
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (24) $287
  • Manager (4) $282
  • Engineer/Quant (71) $274
  • 2nd Year Associate (30) $251
  • 1st Year Associate (73) $190
  • Analysts (225) $179
  • Intern/Summer Associate (22) $131
  • Junior Trader (5) $102
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (250) $85
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”