I'm currently considering which offer I should accept:
1. Math&Business Administration double degree (Waterloo base)
2. Math&Business Administration double degree (Laurier base)
3. Computing and Financial Management (U of Waterloo)
4. McGill Desautels B.Com
I'm interested in computer science, business and math. My goal is to find a good career in finance especially in America which could combine those areas together.
Pros for McGill: Good reputation, many renowned alumni, target school, great opportunities to exchange.
Pros for Waterloo: 2-year valuable coop work experience in different companies.
WSO!! Can you give me advice on choosing the offer? :)
Also, do you know any career path options for the graduates from these programs?
I would love all opinions and comments about the schools!
Thank you !!!
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount