Wells Fargo S&T internship offer 2019

I got a SA Sales and Trading offer from Wells Fargo for the New York office for summer 2019. I like the firm a lot but some of the other firms I've been looking at (BAML, JP, CS) haven't even opened applications for S&T yet. Any advice? The offer explodes soon

Comments (7)

May 10, 2018

Hey maximus1000, I swear if I had a silver banana for every lonely thread I posted too I'd be richer than @compbanker ...

• Official Investment Banking Rankings: Boutique and Bulge Bracket Prestige This is for IBD in the US (NYC specifically) and as of November 2014. Bulge Bracket & Large ... America / Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse Tier 2b: Deutsche Bank, UBS, Barclays Capital Tier 3: Wells Fargo ... Credit Suisse Tier 2b: Deutsche Bank, UBS Tier 3: Wells Fargo, Nomura, RBC, HSBC, TD Securities, Mizu
  • Bulge Bracket and Elite Boutique Tiers Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Barclays Tier 2b: Deutsche Bank Tier 3: UBS, Wells Fargo ... Stifel, Oppenheimer, Peter J. Solomon, Robert Baird, Piper Jaffray Bulge Bracket Banks Characterized by ... Street networking process. Networking Guide Bulge Bracket elite boutique Investment Ban
  • From <2 GPA, to Bulge Bracket and Hedge Fund interview for an internship position for a bulge bracket bank. Perceiving it more like a office visit (of ... banking and hedge funds. However, since year 1, there are lots of bright students, obviously understanding ... themselves to get into investment banking, such as asking seniors for referrals, getting internship in ...
  • Middle Market IB vs. Bulge Bracket IB like to end up there full time but want to be exposed to BB bank eventually as well. It is an exploding ... offer, and most of the BB recruiting happens in the fall. If I decline this offer I will likely burn my ... bank Bulge Bracket <p class="h4 m-t-none">Investment Banking Forum ...
  • Difference between TMT Bulge Brackets- in the Light of 2016 Hi everyone, I recently took an internship offer at one of the Bulge Brackets' TMT groups in ... I specifically would like to know: 1. Does it worth the effort to lateral from a second tier BB (think BAML ... , Citi) to GS or MS? 2. How does JPM, BAML, Citi, and Barclays compare to each other? Any insights would ...
  • Bulge Bracket Latin America Investment Banking- Summer Analyst the region and am thinking of interning at one of these. Latin America Bulge Bracket Latam BB M&A ... What is the overall perception of investment banking Latin America coverage groups at bulge ... brackets (JPM/ BAML /Citi/CS)? Which are the strongest? How are the exit o
  • Prefer Elite Boutiques or Bulge Brackets? I'm a senior at a target, coming out of the internship well with a solid offer in hand. ... -dictionary/what-is-leveraged-finance-levfin">LevFin Definition</a></li><li><a href="https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/why-corporate-banking-instead-of-investment-banking ... Friends and I were discussing about the attractiveness of different EBs and BBs, espe
  • What are my chances for landing an entry level job at a bulge bracket bank? I am going into senior year of undergrad at a non-target school (a few firms and banks recruit for ... GPA. I could not get the big time internships at the largest firms/banks that lead to a full time ... your answers. 1st job help career advice investment management banking graduation ...
  • More suggestions...

If we're lucky, maybe I can guilt some users to help you out: @JoeisJoe @eric cartman @MonkeyGrip

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

May 13, 2018

Take it and renege if you have to

May 13, 2018

do not renege in S&T

May 13, 2018

Why is reneging worse in S&T?

May 13, 2018

way more relationship-based

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

May 15, 2018

Wells has great people and has tripled revenue in the past 3 years. Analysts supposedly have high levels of responsibility when compared with other banks on the street (GS, MS, JPM etc.)... Something to think about.

Jul 23, 2018
Comment