Why did Alphabet's P/E ratio rise so drastically at the beginning of 2018?
I am working on a project in which I am analyzing key financial ratios for Alphabet and using them to assess the company's performance. I noticed that the P/E ratio nearly doubled suddenly at the beginning of 2018. Is there some explanation for this? Is it artificially inflated right now?
Thanks for any help!
Inventore deserunt consequuntur nesciunt vitae. Consequatur dolorem quos libero quia doloremque in qui sed.
Eius saepe placeat ut vel. Aut quibusdam iste molestiae vel nesciunt voluptatem nihil. Nesciunt quam eos sint impedit omnis et. Sint sit aut eos similique sit. Sed tenetur deleniti assumenda voluptatem non dignissimos. Ipsam aut sunt consequatur et quidem quas. Quaerat consequatur voluptas quo iusto.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...