Sometimes when scrolling through the different forums on this site I can't help but notice the different types of annoying people. These are the types of users that cross my mind:
- The (Douchebag) Braggers: Just because you landed a summer internship at Goldman doesn't mean your any better than anyone else on here or IRL. Remain humble and just be thankful for what you have
- The Humble Braggers: IMO can sometimes be even worse than the braggers
- The Unnecessarily Long Posters: Success stories on WSO are great and I enjoy going through them but some users feel the urge to write essays about their lives when posting on here.
- The "FinMemers": Leave that shit on Instagram
I am pretty sure I missed a bunch. What crosses your mind?
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.