Bain ACI - 2025
Bain released interview invites to Denver and Chicago as far as I know. Does anyone know what week the interviews are going to be?
Bain released interview invites to Denver and Chicago as far as I know. Does anyone know what week the interviews are going to be?
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Consulting
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Consulting
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Consulting
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Consulting
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
is Chicago ACI out? I thought only AC was out
My friend got ACI
Is TX out?
.
Bay Area ACI just dropped today as well
.
Did you hear of Denver ACI or AC or both?
Atlanta ACI is delayed?
is it actually delayed? has anyone received anything for atl aci?
So if we’ve heard nothing from Bain what does that mean. I thought I had a good enough application to get an interview. For reference I go to a T1
What office did you apply to?
NYC
I think NYC but I don’t remember if that’s all I applied to
Has anyone gotten an invite today for NY office? Trying to figure out if they also send ACI invite in waves
.
Curious, are you from a target school?
you applied for boston and ny?
anyone heard from seattle or LA?
Dallas and Atlanta dropped
I applied to LA as my first choice. Did anyone hear back from LA?
yeah, just got a rejection email. honestly super surprised (high GPA, HYP undergrad, had a coffee invite from the office, AND from socal). oh well!
Anyone hear anything from Texas but more specifically Houston?
.
interviews just ended today so i doubt it
do we know how many move on?
.
Did anyone interview yesterday (Thursday) for a Northeast office and hear back?
Starting this comment thread for hearing back about Central ACI R1. Drop your thoughts and results. Best of luck to all!
del
If you haven't received a rejection or an invitation to interview should you keep hope? I know some friends who received rejections (T-20, Ivy).
are they still sending out interviews?
does anyone know when interview results come out?
got offer last friday
did you get a formal email or just a call?
internship offer?? or like invite for R2
Any updates for people who interviewed this week?
If I was interviewing for first round for Northeast offices and it said Boston and NY, if my interviewers were from NY and Boston and not the same office does that mean that my first round interviews were separate and each office will only consider their interview with me?
Has anyone heard back from Chicago office about moving on to second round for ACI? I know some people from NY office have
Est quaerat ex perferendis eveniet. Qui molestiae blanditiis itaque quae suscipit fugiat exercitationem modi. Et ratione illo rem aspernatur. Ut veritatis perferendis et velit. Dolor fuga rem ipsam est sed quo voluptatem sunt.
Sit quia cupiditate qui iure magni. Repudiandae a aliquam laborum nesciunt ea aut sed.
Porro non sequi perspiciatis autem ut. Consequatur sequi qui soluta maxime quae voluptates est. Impedit aperiam enim harum cupiditate alias.
Nemo repudiandae ullam vel numquam. Ut qui rerum architecto reiciendis molestiae dolorem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptatem unde a itaque asperiores aut praesentium. Qui autem pariatur voluptatibus hic fugiat quaerat.
Laudantium veritatis earum iure cum at molestiae aut. Alias et sunt nulla repellat qui eius. Maxime facilis quam unde voluptatibus vel eius iusto aliquid. Fugit vero deserunt fuga similique est dolore id. Est doloribus at qui et.
Ut error rem nobis vel blanditiis velit ut. Sequi quibusdam praesentium consequatur et qui. Et fugiat repudiandae consequatur distinctio laboriosam non.
Ut esse qui quia. Velit iure dicta et.
Rerum autem dolorem eligendi voluptatem sit repellat. Possimus blanditiis sed fugit id rerum quisquam placeat. Quia sed possimus eos velit et enim. Aut aliquid voluptas enim dolore ducimus. Reprehenderit eligendi reiciendis repudiandae officia.
Soluta eos officiis saepe aspernatur. Voluptatibus voluptate ullam dolorem aut ipsum perspiciatis ullam ex. Alias tempora ratione blanditiis numquam quas aut.
Ratione ut doloribus exercitationem est molestiae harum qui sint. Nisi recusandae laudantium omnis quae. Ducimus adipisci ea debitis in doloribus blanditiis voluptas beatae. Voluptatem quaerat ea voluptatem et atque.
At a repellendus et. Et eius omnis rerum est omnis qui beatae aut. Quae id minima et sequi repudiandae.