Information on MBB London
I will graduate from LBS / LSE next year and am very interested in starting as a consultant at anfirm. There is a lot of info for the US, but very limited info for the UK on this forum with regards to consulting. It would be very helpful to gain insight on:
• Culture across the three firms and even across groups within the three firms
• What are the strengths / focus areas of the respective firms ( type of projects, sectors, public / private, small / large clients etc.)
• What does comp look like for various years of experience?
• Do the exit opps differ across the firms?
• What do hours and travelling look like at the three firms?
Any input is helpful, many thanks in advance!