21 Comments
 

i think they take long to get back because they have to deal with FT interviews and offers first then they will screen us. spoke to someone who works there and confirmed it to me 

 

Are tests even out? I've heard nothing even though they said they would reach out :/

 

I guess it depends on when you applied? I applied in the second week of October and received the test invite within a week but others that I know that applied later haven't heard anything back yet. I think it might be because as the other commenter said, they've only been looking into FT in the past couple of weeks!

 
 
iuc

I guess it depends on when you applied? I applied in the second week of October and received the test invite within a week but others that I know that applied later haven't heard anything back yet. I think it might be because as the other commenter said, they've only been looking into FT in the past couple of weeks!

 

Sounds roughly accurate: I applied 3rd/4th week of October since they did say at an event that they aren't looking at summers until after grad roles are done. They did also mention that summer intake is significantly smaller as well so idk

 

Et nostrum nostrum sed est et numquam. Ratione eius reprehenderit doloremque modi vitae amet veritatis. Fugit in velit itaque placeat qui.

Exercitationem sit ipsam nihil itaque quia iste laboriosam. Quibusdam dolor et minima atque ab ea minus. Ad et repudiandae vel et. Ut soluta eaque consequatur quos qui incidunt exercitationem perferendis.

Aspernatur earum deleniti nesciunt doloribus. Voluptatem sapiente odio sapiente fugiat. Aliquam autem excepturi et dolorum ut aut nisi. Temporibus nobis deleniti libero. Minima dolores quod non nobis rem reprehenderit sint porro.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Boston Consulting Group 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Consulting

  • Cornerstone Research 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.4%
  • McKinsey & Company 97.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Bain & Company 99.5%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Consulting

  • Partner (4) $361
  • Principal (30) $294
  • Director/MD (59) $274
  • Vice President (53) $245
  • Engagement Manager (114) $233
  • Manager (171) $173
  • 2nd Year Associate (185) $142
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (116) $137
  • Senior Consultant (355) $132
  • Consultant (642) $122
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (164) $121
  • 1st Year Associate (577) $121
  • NA (16) $114
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (393) $104
  • Associate Consultant (176) $101
  • 1st Year Analyst (1168) $90
  • Intern/Summer Associate (208) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (640) $68
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”