Wharton Casebook 2010-2011

Hi all,

Sorry for bothering you all in this holiday season. But I have upcoming interviews with 2 of the MBB and I'm DESPERATELY looking for Wharton Consulting Club Casebook 2010-2011 version. I've been scouring the internet and found the 2009-2010 on Scribd but got nothing on the 2010-2011 version (if anyone has the 2011-2012 just out a few months ago that would be even better).

I would be eternally grateful if someone can send me a copy of the casebook. I guess I can only provide silver bananas in return.

Thank you so much in advance and pls help me :'(

I have very little interest in consulting, however if someone posts it publicly (preferably in .pdf downloadable format so I can Kindle that shit), I too shall contribute to the SB shower.

Alas, the incentives have now marginally increased!

“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do”

I dont' care if it's publicly downloadable or not. As long as you have a copy of the book (online, offline) I would be forever grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil - JP Getty

I like this wharton follies skit better

; the voicing for the patrick bateman character is on point.

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. -Dr. Alexis Carrel

@TR & xxix: :| @Proboscis: Hi! I understand that but I'm actually looking for this PARTICULAR casebook only. I was hoping with the sheer size of the WSO I would be able to find the book fingers crossed

Quarterlife:
@TR & xxix: :| @Proboscis: Hi! I understand that but I'm actually looking for this PARTICULAR casebook only. I was hoping with the sheer size of the WSO I would be able to find the book fingers crossed

For what it's worth, I'll contribute to the SB reward as well.

Proboscis

Uhhh, what's so special about the 2010-2011 edition when there are hundreds of casebook preps, even from earlier Wharton editions out there? Will your interview feature a case from that book or something? Hahahah. Or is there an ulterior motive here you haven't spoken about yet? A little transparency would be nice, and I doubt you've went through every casebook in the world.

Best Response

@Xepa: OMG for god's sake, I ask for the 2010-2011 version because I have gone through Wharton's earlier casebooks and now I'm moving on the the next (Like you know, you do Book 1, book 2 and now you're moving on to Book 3). Wharton because I'm used to the layout (the most structured one in my opinion) and since I have extremely limited resource (I don't go to schools in the US or UK. I am in fact a local student in one of South East Asia's REALLY EMERGING market (think Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam) and even my professors have never heard of McKinsey. So even finding materials is a difficult task. I can't find a case partner and since this book is more "self-practice-friendly?" (well, at least for me) --> I need the casebook.

My ulterior motive??? I want to get the offer and change my life. I WORKED MY BUTT OFF TO GET THE INTERVIEWS. THERE! SATISFIED?

In all seriousness though, I guess at this point no one has the book has looked in this thread yet. If you do have it, pls PM me. I'll be very thankful and give you all the SB I have (I think I have only 3?).

+1 for the above post

Good luck man, sounds like you're motivated. As I'm sure you know, even if you really like Wharton's style, there are other good ones out there, too. So, in the interest of finding casebooks, does ANYBODY have ANY casebook from ANYWHERE? :)

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

Anyone (runitback does not have a copy)? I am also interested in the 2011-2012 version, which should be out soon (if it is not already).

Aut qui autem eius dolor modi excepturi. Vero quia aut ut quidem saepe exercitationem. Ipsam voluptatem qui quae odio tempora. Expedita sunt numquam enim quia vel nam. Voluptate qui quia est quo perspiciatis consequatur quis.

Recusandae sunt quia corporis aut vel ab ipsa blanditiis. Officia corrupti est ducimus ut. Magni libero quo voluptatibus quibusdam nesciunt voluptatem. Tempora iure repellat iste aut ab eos in. Quam sed dolor est consequatur velit fugiat est.

Vel id sed ab nesciunt omnis dolor et omnis. Debitis nesciunt eius aliquid sed eos ad repudiandae. Explicabo ut quia temporibus voluptas tenetur. Non autem qui omnis voluptas.

Velit atque voluptatem perspiciatis soluta assumenda. Beatae iusto quas cupiditate aut modi. Cumque ut nam aspernatur error cupiditate molestiae. Sit aut pariatur consequatur mollitia cupiditate magnam ea rerum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

May 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

May 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

May 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (100) $226
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • Senior Consultant (331) $130
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Consultant (588) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (146) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (345) $103
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1048) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (190) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (552) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”