Consultingcase101.com
Hi, I am looking for someone who is interested in splitting the cost of a 3-month subscription for Consulting Case 101. I hope to buy the subscription by EOD tomorrow.
Thank you.
Hi, I am looking for someone who is interested in splitting the cost of a 3-month subscription for Consulting Case 101. I hope to buy the subscription by EOD tomorrow.
Thank you.
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Hi julienkgb, whoops, looks like nobody chimed in here.... maybe one of these discussions below is relevant:
Hope that helps.
Eligendi doloremque aut esse optio enim mollitia eum. Vero quas sapiente soluta nemo neque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...