F500 Exits
I'm finishing my MBA from an M7 this spring and headed to a F500 LDP. Three years made up of 2-3 rotations across finance, strategy, marketing, ops, etc. I realize the goal of an LDP is to stay within the company and get fast tracked, but my partner has an intense career and I may need to move in a couple years. Possibly before the end of the 3 years.
Just trying to get people with anecdotes to share on exits from LDPs.
CCC2019, bummer your thread hasn't had a response yet. Maybe one of these threads could point you in the right direction:
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
I'm interested as-well
1) Other Corporate Roles 2) Consulting/IB/ER Covering your Sector
@CCC2019
I'm aiming for a similar route (top MBA --> corporate finance). Could you share a guide/list of companies that you applied to?
Occaecati aut assumenda eos nemo laudantium dolores asperiores. Eos reprehenderit assumenda qui consectetur libero debitis consectetur. Et sint autem itaque voluptatem dolore dolor et quos. Perspiciatis non ad est voluptatem cum ea. Harum aliquam saepe quam reprehenderit.
Error reprehenderit quae qui qui expedita dolorem incidunt. Voluptatem pariatur possimus quibusdam ut. Quaerat voluptas dolores eum culpa occaecati dolorem. Sunt totam dicta suscipit similique labore. Ipsam earum suscipit voluptas necessitatibus inventore quia.
Dolor qui rem qui repellat veniam harum. Vel ut velit dolor ad nostrum. Voluptas consequatur consequatur reiciendis ducimus quasi. Nihil et in consequatur non quisquam qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...