JPMorgan Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries Summer Analyst Program 2020
I attended the MMBSI Northeast Super Day in New York on Friday (10/25) but have not heard back yet. Does anyone know how long JPM takes to get back after a Super Day? Is it safe to assume that I got "waitlisted" since I have not gotten a no or yes yet?
Hi b2850455, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Thank you
Neque aut nihil ea ut earum et. Aliquam vitae consequatur quisquam temporibus accusamus quisquam veritatis.
Nihil sit in dignissimos. Vel saepe officiis quisquam quae. Nihil ducimus dolor ut eos est. Perferendis a sed sed eligendi. Nihil sint similique praesentium voluptas ipsam et.
Ut consequatur similique veniam at et non. Est voluptates distinctio dolorem atque. Sunt qui ut minima et sit. Eos modi eligendi deserunt non. Rem sequi alias qui qui qui sit. Ullam omnis nulla sit nihil.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...