Questions About Superday for JPMorgan 2026 Global Finance & Business Management
Hi everyone, I have my superday coming up for the Global Finance & Business Management program at JPMorgan.
I am writing to see if anyone has insights on the interview. There are only 2 interviews for the superday, and from what I've read so far, it seems like there will be little to no technicals. I'm assumingthat if there are any, it'll be the typical corporate finance knowledge.
Does anyone else have any experience with interviewing for this role, or has anyone previously interned and would be willing to share their experience?
Thanks
Maxime magni ullam quos ut quo dignissimos. Fugiat sapiente similique omnis libero dolores distinctio consequatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...