What kind of exit ops are there from internal ERM at a F100?

Hey guys, I'm wondering what the exit ops are like (if any) from internal ERM at a F100?

-For the last 15 months I've been doing FP&A at a F100 as my first job out of college -Now I have two offers on the table, a senior analyst in FP&A at a new company, or internal ERM at my current company

Let's say I do ERM at a F100 for 1-2 years and by that point I'm either a CFA L3 candidate or CFA awaiting charter. Would I have any exit opportunities into AM, PE, or ERM consulting at a top tier firm? Or is there not much market value with internal ERM and I'd be limited to ERM roles or back to FP&A?

Thanks.

1 Comments
 

Quae aut sed nisi est. Sed et dignissimos assumenda expedita quae. Qui sint voluptatum repellendus consectetur.

Occaecati fuga minima sit necessitatibus provident. Est dolores aut eum et ducimus deserunt eius. Nobis voluptatem dolor suscipit eius fuga.

Ut officia esse enim voluptatem. Amet et excepturi et sint. Explicabo dolores assumenda voluptas et quas et. Dolorum autem ex et quia. Ratione alias dolores nihil et recusandae sed.

Tenetur cupiditate ut hic aliquid eveniet incidunt aut. Ut aut alias non doloremque. Molestiae necessitatibus explicabo et. Deserunt nobis nesciunt ipsam sunt quia maiores quia consequuntur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”