2nd Year in ER and Analyst Left… what to do next? IB?
I'm currently a 2nd yearone of the Canadian Big 5 specialized in Canadian REITs. I switched to ER earlier this year from the largest CRA firm in Canada. Soon after I joined, my analyst left to US due to personal reason which I was not aware at the time of signing. She still works with the bank but just not coming back to Canada. Tbh, I think she is looking around for jobs since she is in NY which makes sense. But I don't know what should I do now!!! I declined a big 5 bank REIB senior analyst offer a month after I joined ER, which I would be an associate now if I took it.
- Before ER, spent a year in the largest Canadian CRA as senior analyst and covered US/Canadian REITs and REOCs.
- 2 years in Big 4 audit covering Canadian REITs prior to CRA. Holding CPA.
1. REIB senior analyst in the current bank.
2. REIB senior analyst/associate in a different big 5 bank.
3. Going back to CRA as AVP, comp is similar to current role.
Any advice would be much appreciated!