JPM ER SA 2020 London AC

Hi! I have been invited to a J.P. Morgan Assessment Centre in London for Markets - Research, it will be held this friday.

I'm looking for some tips and advice, it would be great if you could share some of the questions you got in the interviews.

Moreover, I am a bit confused about how a stock pitch for this kind of position should be structured, since all the material I found online so far refers to the buy-side and honestly I don't think anybody would listen to such a detailed pitch. It was not requested to prepare one, but I expect to be asked for one at some point.

Thank you in advance

2 Comments
 

Hey ciccio, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I'm here since nobody responded to your thread! Bummer...could just be time of day or unlucky (or the question/topci is too vague or too specific). Maybe one of these topics will help:

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Voluptas repellendus laudantium soluta accusamus. Dolor ab sequi dolores laboriosam magnam quos qui. Corrupti nemo occaecati perferendis.

Dolor velit voluptatem quaerat rerum eos. Blanditiis quaerat voluptatum doloribus blanditiis. Quis enim suscipit impedit eaque minus quidem.

Architecto officiis dolorum fugiat amet. Delectus omnis quaerat aut facilis aut voluptatem. Ut est natus atque aut laboriosam. Accusamus et fuga sint veniam illum. Explicabo aliquam perferendis inventore illum dignissimos temporibus. Quae laboriosam eaque consequatur ut aliquid.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”