Comments (33)

Mar 24, 2019

Did online assessment about a week ago--nothing back yet.

Mar 24, 2019

Haven't heard back either

Mar 28, 2019

was everyone able to finish the assessment..? i somehow took so long and didnt finish it at all

Mar 24, 2019

lol no I didn't finish them either I wouldn't think most would be able to either?--doubtful they are that important?

Jun 14, 2019

Nope, didn't even get close to finishing.

When life gives you kefir and flour, make some blins.
Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Mar 31, 2019

What was the assessment about? Math stuff or what. Gotta take it this week

Apr 1, 2019

It's a combination of verbal, math, and personality. I think they used pymetrics

Apr 1, 2019

How long after applying do you get notified about the assessment?

Apr 2, 2019

I got notified 2 days later

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Apr 2, 2019

Heard from a VP that they are taking recruiting lightly now (diversity, women), they are ramping it up towards the fall

Apr 3, 2019

Superdays for diversity are this Friday; similar to last year. Core recruiting in July and Non-core in Aug - Sept.

May 10, 2019

Hey what was the link for the assessment? Applied recently and have not been asked to complete

May 11, 2019

SF office is wrapping up.

May 11, 2019

Chicago office is done

May 10, 2019

Any updates on NYC?

May 12, 2019

NYC spring round offers are all given out. Summer/Fall are still TBA.

May 12, 2019

+1 can confirm, heard next wave of superday invites will go out July

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

May 10, 2019

Damn that long? Okay. Thanks.

May 10, 2019

I heard from a VP that the process is rolling and will continue for the next couple of months. That is incorrect?

May 12, 2019

I mean that's just what I've heard. Banks don't do tons of superdays. An early spring superday, mid-summer superday, and late summer superday is about as "rolling" as it gets. What do you expect by the definition of rolling

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Jun 11, 2019

Got offer from CS SF on Friday, think it was the last spot, but may be wrong

Jun 11, 2019

Congrats. I'm jealous that you have wrapped recruiting this early.

Jun 11, 2019

Is NYC still recruiting?

Greed is Good

Most Helpful
Jun 11, 2019

Yes, and if they're sending out superday invites on July 1st as mentioned before, first rounds will have to take place in the next couple weeks.

Jun 13, 2019

Does anyone know when London/EMEA recruiting starts?

Jun 26, 2019
twb1907:

Does anyone know when London/EMEA recruiting starts?

Interested as well.

Jun 14, 2019

Sponsors is nearly full in NY, SF is done, and rest of recruiting will kick off the first week of July but spots are filling up quickly

Jun 15, 2019

"kick off" as in first rounds will be sent out during the first week of July?

Jun 18, 2019

The applications are still open so I'm assuming they're having multiple superdays a little later than July 1st?

Jun 18, 2019

Does the FIG group at CS have its own, separate recruiting process? If so, how does it work and does anyone know the timeline?

Jun 15, 2019

Has anyone recently gotten a first round for CS? When will they be handing them out?

Jun 24, 2019
Comment
Jun 25, 2019
Comment