Heard from a VP that they are taking recruiting lightly now (diversity, women), they are ramping it up towards the fall

I mean that's just what I've heard. Banks don't do tons of superdays. An early spring superday, mid-summer superday, and late summer superday is about as "rolling" as it gets. What do you expect by the definition of rolling

Just got an update email from CS requesting to fill out a special form. It was in reference to connections. Assuming superday updates will come soon.

"Thank you for participating in the selection process for our 2020 Americas IBCM Summer Analyst - New York Investment Banking-127881 position. To help us comply with regulatory and legal requirements, we are obligated to collect some additional information. Please note: we cannot proceed with your application for Credit Suisse until you have completed and submitted the required information. Therefore we kindly ask you to complete the following information within 48hrs."

Hadn't heard from them in three weeks till that.

I received an email a couple days ago from them saying I'm not moving on in the application process. Granted, I am a rising sophomore, but I'm assuming they've narrowed their pool of applicants. This was the first time I've heard from them since applying mid June.

Yeah, sorry. I received an email with a request to complete a compliance form.

Once I submitted that, campus recruitment sent me a first round interview request.

The first email came at around 3 EST (Compliance). The first round interview request came at 4.

Hope that clears it up.

Received a first round invite last week for Capital Markets; digital interview (not hirevue, web conference) that was scheduled for Monday the 15.

Withdrew my candidacy but thought it'd be helpful for those interested in ECM/DCM to know

Had first round on Wednesday and received my Superday invite for IBCM on July 25th at the NYC office. I’m a little panicked because my first round was pretty technical and I’m sure Superday is going to be even more technical. Any tips?

My friend is an analyst there and she told me that it might be taking longer because sophomore analysts are expected to accept/decline return offers by Friday and then they'll be letting us know because that opens up more spots. But literally its all I've been thinking about like every minute of the day so hopefully we won't be kept in suspense any longer....

I did group specific interviews within IBCM and when I spoke with my contact there before the superday, he said that they were considering potentially doing an extra round of superdays but he didn't say anything about first rounds, so I would assume no but that's far from confirmed

Voluptas quia tempora nihil quis temporibus voluptatum. Asperiores molestias aut fugiat excepturi. Enim eos modi ut aut veniam reiciendis nemo.

Vel facere molestias et iure. Perspiciatis qui dolorem sint incidunt minus praesentium. Dignissimos corporis rerum qui ab nemo. Laudantium laudantium tempora quia voluptatem. Dolores distinctio explicabo cum quia fugiat est temporibus.

Dolor corrupti ut molestias facilis. Numquam esse officia maxime in enim qui ut. Earum dolor eligendi commodi nemo aperiam.

Et reiciendis eum earum sequi. Voluptates voluptate quidem aut.

Sequi ex a molestiae sapiente. Nisi dolorum unde beatae qui. Perferendis molestiae et dignissimos unde quia ut ad. Excepturi neque ea eveniet eos qui voluptate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”