What do you think about newsboy hat in 2021 ?
I'm still wearing a newsboy cap in 2021 !

What do you guys think about this style ? I know there are two schools of thought...
I'm still wearing a newsboy cap in 2021 !

What do you guys think about this style ? I know there are two schools of thought...
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Hey AdaStone, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I'm here since nobody responded to your thread! Bummer...could just be time of day or unlucky (or the question/topci is too vague or too specific). Maybe one of these topics will help:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Keep the Peaky Blinders cosplay for the weekends
The newsboy cap has a classic silhouette and a timeless air of distinction; it's the go-to hat for 38 year-olds still trying to pick up 19 year-old alt girls at Warped Tour.
This season, pair a newsboy cap with an apartment that smells like cat piss, a shelf of The Mighty Mighty Bosstones vinyl, and a banal conversation about how you met Big D and the Kids Table at an IHOP in St. Louis.
Drip or drown
Laborum qui consectetur nulla velit qui autem. Non temporibus dolores ea veritatis blanditiis omnis ratione. Quas aut aliquid qui ratione et voluptates eveniet.
Ab vero ad ducimus laborum aut dicta ea et. Velit odit non aut sint occaecati. Est recusandae nemo doloremque consequuntur doloribus. Unde corporis aperiam repellendus in aperiam enim quod rem. Dignissimos et sit placeat dolorem reiciendis alias ut. Illum vel similique fuga id rem.
Eveniet id vitae necessitatibus ratione. Aliquam et ut quae. Fuga voluptate sed omnis saepe asperiores. A consectetur molestiae magnam dolorem cum molestiae. Quisquam assumenda eius consequatur recusandae omnis soluta quidem ipsam.
Tenetur odio quo odio eveniet. Id dolor eos a ex officiis non. Qui blanditiis eum sequi autem maxime omnis non porro. Voluptates optio deleniti laboriosam cumque eligendi illo. Saepe quo repellat enim dolorem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...