Hi LazyLifeGuard44, any of these threads helpful:

• Hedge Fund Careers: Getting a Hedge Fund Job Out of Undergrad and Beyond land the most coveted jobs on the buyside. HF Interview Course Here hedge fund analyst jobs ... undoubtedly the greatest attraction to careers with hedge funds, with analysts making $150k and then some. ... banking will typically leave most doors open to pursuing a career in a hedge fund after graduation. how to ...
  • How to get a Hedge Fund Internship Want to Intern for a Hedge Fund? Check out the WSO HF Guide Want access to 20+ more sample pitches with ... positions right out of undergrad. Don't be mistaken, landing an analyst role with a hedge fund is ... a full-time position at a hedge fund out of college can be done. Compensation for HF Internships These ...
  • Salary: Hedge Fund vs Fund of Hedge Funds (FoF/FoHF) For entry level and senior levels? I'm currently a summer intern at a FoHF ($6.3b AUM) with ... a HF arm ($1.5b) but I can't really ask the people around me what their comps are. The HF guys are ... of your lambo?" kind of jokes from the FoF guys so to me it looks like HF > FoHF at partner ...
  • No FT S&T, unpaid Hedge-Fund contract good enough? think working for free at a hedge-fund in CT with $2B-$5B AUM is a better idea? After a year of this ... Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I am a senior, graduating in June, with a summer analyst ... experience in S&T at a BB for 2008, and a ton of international experiences to date. While I am looking ...
  • Hedge Fund: The Investment Life Cycle summer analyst stint at a pretty value-intensive AM / HF hybrid company where I accepted full-time and ... on my experience in the hedge fund industry, particularly in how one goes from the start of an ... spent about 1.5 years there before getting poached by a fairly large hedge fund. I spent two years there ...
  • Networking into a Hedge Fund? It's Unstructured. the IBD to HF article mostly inquired about how to go about networking your way to a hedge fund ... a phone call. Your contact will either be aware of specific hedge fund openings and put you forward for ... funds (from here, "hedge funds") and quant-shops (with apologies to Ray Dalio), feedback from ...
  • Hedge Fund Connections My best friends father manages a $5B hedge fund. I'd obviously love to work there after ... there are only about 16 people working for the fund and there wont be much for an intern to do. I was ... undergrad. I go to a non-target and have some PWM experience at a top BB and some credit analyst experience ...
  • What background do most hedge fund managers have? as traders, analyst, quants etc.) 2016 summer intern; question; help; advice; hedge fund internship ... What do you guys think the most common background is among most hedge fund managers? (i.e started ... asset manager 1st job; career hedge fund; university opinions ...
  • More suggestions...

Any pros willing to rescue this discussion? azhang417 thewaterpiper @Hunterdorbandt"

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Quia molestias modi quo adipisci mollitia. Sed porro soluta quo placeat voluptatem. Est libero odit aut nesciunt est voluptatem perferendis.

Laboriosam earum fuga reiciendis ut quis. Quod eos officiis quas accusantium adipisci aut sint. Totam quia mollitia molestiae nihil dicta. Fuga vel fuga corporis adipisci assumenda.

Maiores debitis provident voluptas. Libero occaecati temporibus placeat sed voluptatem modi. Mollitia molestiae id qui ad.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Point72 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.9%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.8%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • AQR Capital Management 94.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Magnetar Capital 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.8%
  • Blackstone Group 96.8%
  • Two Sigma Investments 95.7%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.6%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• AQR Capital Management 99.0%
  • Point72 97.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 96.9%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.8%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (23) $474
  • Director/MD (12) $423
  • NA (6) $322
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (24) $287
  • Manager (4) $282
  • Engineer/Quant (71) $274
  • 2nd Year Associate (30) $251
  • 1st Year Associate (73) $190
  • Analysts (225) $179
  • Intern/Summer Associate (22) $131
  • Junior Trader (5) $102
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (250) $85
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”